Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today's Link:
Where The Hell Did That Come From?

Today's Photo:


My first ride for the '08-'09 snowmobile season. Taken near Santiago. The trail wasn't bad, but there were a few bald spots due to the 40+ degree temps we had last Friday.


...which reminds me: The photo above was taken with my cell phone, and while browsing the memory stick I stumbled across some pics I took of a ten-speed bike parked behind an outhouse in Genola last Thanksgiving. At first glance, it doesn't look like a photo-worthy bike, but the brand name is what caught my attention. (As always, click on photos to enlarge.)







It was in surprisingly good condition for its age, and the classic rear disc brake was pretty cool too. It was unlocked and unattended; anyplace else, this would've been stolen and promptly sold on e-bay as a collector's item.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]